AVS I.T. & Operations Support
A well-established training and fraud prevention company with great values and innovative technologies are looking for a forward-thinking individual to support the provision and delivery of the Advanced Validation Solution (AVS) to a wide range of clients in the financial services and insurance sectors.
Suitable candidates must be able to prioritise their own workload, work effectively to deadlines, possess excellent organisational skills, be a team player and have the ability to cross skill.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- IT operational support assisting in the day-to-day administration of IT processes, for which the following proficiencies are required:
- Literate in Microsoft Office products
- Word Press
- Microsoft Exchange
- Databases including Sequel Server
- Experience in providing frontline IT support to clients
- Supporting AVS training at both Primary and Secondary levels
- Provision of training assistance, mentoring & refresher training
- Assisting with research and development of training materials
- Supporting various business development, sales and project tasks when required
- You will be based from home and will be required to travel and work at specified client sites across the UK.
This is a permanent position – exact package TBC and discussed
Interested candidates who have transferable skills relating to the above may submit their CV to Lior Koskas for review (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 1st October 2017.