Non – AVS Training Courses
Digilog has developed an accredited programme of training governed by Gateway Qualifications (formally The Open College Network) and is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Gateway credits can be accepted as a means of entry to further & higher education & are recognised by employers & trainers as proof of skills & achievements. Students recognise the benefits for their personal & career development which has made a real difference in terms of staff satisfaction and retention.
Please see a selection of our training packages and modules below:
- Customer Management & Communication Skills Package (e.g. Claims Service Centre Staff / FNOL)
- Customer Risk Screening & Communication Skills Package (e.g. Claims Service Centre Staff / FNOL)
- Advanced Interviewing & Communication Skills Package (SIU Team, Claims Handling Teams, Investigators, Loss Adjustors, etc.)
- Advanced Interviewing & Investigation Skills Package (SIU Team, Claims Handling Teams, Investigators, Loss Adjustors, etc.)
- Quality Assurance & Mentor Training