Digilogs skills based training programmes are accredited by Gateway Qualifications and are tailored to each organisations requirements, to deliver the right programme, at the appropriate level, for the role that your staff are fulfilling, whether it be Claims Service Centre / FNOL Staff, Claims Handling Teams, Investigators, Loss Adjustor or SIU Team.
Achieving Gateway accreditation formally underpins & is a clear recognition of our companys capability (products & staff) in delivering first class, quality training. Our profile has been enhanced & value added by our affiliation with a nationally recognised body & our offering of an accredited course.
Please see a selection of our training packages below:
Gateway credits can be accepted as a means of entry to further & higher education & are recognised by employers & trainers as proof of skills & achievements. Students recognise the benefits for their personal & career development which has made a real difference in terms of staff satisfaction and retention.
For enquires or to register please contact Andy McGeown, Digilog Director of Training Andy.McGeown@digiloguk.com
- Customer Management & Communication Skills (Claims Service Centre Staff / FNOL)
- Customer Risk Screening & Communication Skills (Claims Service Centre Staff / FNOL)
- Advanced Interviewing & Communication Skills (SIU Team, Claims Handling Teams, Investigators, Loss Adjustors)
- Advanced Interviewing & Investigation Skills (SIU Team, Claims Handling Teams, Investigators, Loss Adjustors)
- Quality Assurance & Mentor Training