Digilog I.T. & Operations Support
Digilog UK is well-established cutting-edge technology, training and fraud prevention company with great values and innovative solutions are looking for a forward-thinking individual to support the provision and delivery our unique solution to a wide range of clients in the financial services and insurance sectors.
Suitable candidates must be able to prioritise their own workload, work effectively to deadlines, possess excellent organisational skills, be a team player and have the ability to cross skill.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- IT operational support assisting in the day-to-day administration of IT processes, for which the following proficiencies are required:
- Literate in Microsoft Office products
- Word Press
- Experience in providing frontline IT support to clients
- Supporting training at both Primary and Secondary levels
- Provision of training assistance, mentoring & refresher training
- Assisting with research and development of training materials
- Supporting various business development, sales and project tasks when required
You will be based from home and will be required to travel and work at specified client sites across the UK (driving licence advantageous).
This is a permanent position – exact package TBC and discussed
Interested candidates who have transferable skills relating to the above may submit their CV to Charlie Emsley for review (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 4th October 2019.
For additional information see our website www.digiloguk.com