Digilog’s Training programmes for the Advanced Validation Solution are modular in design, with courses individually customised to suit the requirements of the Client.
As industry experts, our courses incorporate both the specific skills needed for the AVS process as well as general best practice methodologies.
Digilog UK Ltd in partnership with Gateway Qualification is proud to have succeeded in developing an accredited programme of training as governed by the National Qualifications Framework and regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual)
Please see a selection of our training modules below:
- Fraud and the Law
- Listening Skills
- Investigating Suspicious Activity (e.g. Motor Theft Claims, RTA Claims, Bank Customers and Fraud, etc.)
- The Anatomy and Detection of Lies
- Understanding and Working with Narrative Integrity Analysis
- Conversation Management Skills
- Capturing Statement Detail and Identifying Relevant Risk
- Intelligent Questioning
- Using Voice Risk Analyser Technology
- Document Validation
- Interview Planning and Psychology
- Preserving and Presenting Evidence